1. Be a good Mom. This includes giving my best to my baby, and not worrying about how clean the house is or how often I blog.
Hahahah okay fine. I never worry about how clean my house is.
3. Set a half marathon PR. This may be really pushing it, but I'd like to set a new PR this spring as I attempt my 5th half-marathon, my first since birthing a human. I'd also like to continue to participate in 5k, 10k, and 10 mile races!
4. Chill out on cheat day. Cheat day does not include polishing off pizza, cinnamon sticks, a bag of chocolate, diet coke, and more chocolate. Chill out, Katy. Eating clean is where it's at.
5. Keep killing it HIIT style. One of my favourite things about blogging has been coming up with new HIIT workouts. I do these workouts myself, and use them in my fitness classes. They WORK and I will continue to bring them to you, peeps!
6. Keep it real. I started blogging because I found too many blogs were unattainable, unrealistic, or boring as F.
7. Get organized about eating. I am a freak when it comes to eating- I like to know where my next meal is coming and what it entails. Sundays are great to get yo' sh*t together: grocery shop, chop your fruits and veggies, portion control, and COOK. I am obsessed with my slow cooker and want to find more easy, clean meals to make.
There it is, peeps! What are YOUR 2013 goals? How are you going to meet them?