Some of my favourite gifts this year all happen to be perfect for getting back into shape in the new year. Though some of my gifts I can't fit into at the moment, it's given me more motivation to get my old body back:
hard buns big hips, six pack abs abs that sometimes could be seen based on a good camera angle, and DD boobs a small chest.
1. Nike Pro Compression Capris. These are fierce. I always love the look of fit girls with cool training tights on. And no, I'm not gay. Well, mostly.
|The pants on the left were only available in size small. You'll either never see me in them, or I'm going to get freaking ripped and wear these mofos like it's my job.|
3. Lululemon reversible run toque. This is like 2 hats in one, and perfect for winter runs. It has a ponytail hole, too! I need some serious motivation for winter running, and this hat is way too sexy to wear inside on the treadmill.
4. Soda Stream! I am obsessed with carbonated water and lemon. I could drink it all day long, which makes for a lot of soda water cans or bottles bought. This carbonates your tap water, and is environmentally friendly! Woooooooo!
5. These two things blew my mind. HOW did I not know there was such a thing as an apple slicer/corer? This thing is AMAZING. I also got a little apple container so I can travel with my apple slices- and there is a place in the bottom of the container that comes apart for my peanut butter! This was THE coolest gift ever.
|I don't get out much.|
6. Some seriously hot rollerblades. I used to live in my rollerblades in university. I would have them with me wherever I went. Especially the bar. I really picked up a lot of guys that way.
|It made the walk of shame a lot faster.|
7. And finally, the best gift ever. I got my first card from my little boy, who learned to write! He also knows Santa Claus, who is loaded. What a man.
What was your FAVOURITE Christmas gift this year?