|I'm totally sucking in.|
These workouts will be highlighted over the course of my pregnancy (I'm 5 months along), but I have my hubby and sister will be continuing to do my hardcore workouts for you crazy peeps... even though this is news to them. That being said, increasing the intensity of this workout will still give you an amazing head-to-toe workout in no time flat.
This workout is not specific to pregnancy, and in fact, is excellent for beginner to intermediate exercisers. Please remember to always consult your doctor to see if this is right for you, especially while pregnant.
There are 10 exercises for this workout:
1. Wide Squats
2. Forearm Plank Foot Walkouts
3. Tricep Push Ups
4. Side Plank (Wide Leg) Taps- Right
5. Side Plank (Wide Leg) Taps- Left
6. Curtsy Lunges
7. Hand Plank Hip Touches
8. Reverse Warrior Lunge- Right (an option is to do regular squats if you are in the 3rd trimester)
9. Reverse Warrior Lunge- Left (an option is to do regular squats if you are in the 3rd trimester)
10. Modified Jumping Jacks
You will complete 10 reps of each, then move to 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2.
Take as much time as you need in between exercises, and stop exercising if you feel dizzy or exhausted. Good luck!!! :)