Here are a few things that are keeping me afloat during the busiest month of the year!
1. Cooking- in Bulk. I love to do this during the school year. I have chili and soup already in the freezer for those days when I'd rather eat Goldfish Crackers than cook... and don't judge me that on some days, I just may eat Goldfish Crackers for dinner. And like it.
|Root Vegetable Quinoa Stirfry! This will last for like, a day. My husband is a bottomless pit.|
|Squash, Turnip, Beets, Sweet Potaters... Hollaaaaaaa.|
2. Bright Lipstick.
Good God, I love this trend. I had a thought the other day that I won't be able to wear lipstick for long- unless I get collagen. I'm thinking about it.
|Shameless Selfie. I'm embarrassing- but the fuchsia lipstick deserves it.|
|This is bright orange. I dig it.|
3. FALL FASHION MAGAZINES.
Yes, this had to be in capitals.
4. My New Drapes. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
|I know what you're thinking: "God, you are OLD." I agree.|
5. Realizing I never got around to doing a summer-specific blog about Yoga on the (makeshift) Paddleboard. Using my #5 to reminisce about summer.
Thank you for indulging me there. That isn't actually a paddleboard- it was slippery as anything- and what you didn't see was me attempt a handstand on the board... and fail miserably.
1. How are you getting by in September? Anything you're obsessing over?
I am on the hunt for a great black blazer with shoulder pads. I realize that you checked your calendar to make sure it wasn't 1985 (shoulder pads + bright orange lipstick?), but I promise you it's fierce.
2. Would you try Yoga on the Stand Up Paddleboard?
Stay tuned for a "Badass" Giveaway this week!!!!